Are you a Full-Stack Developer?
Do you want to work at the next Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft?
Talent Ticker is an AI technology focused startup based in Cardiff with offices in London & New York and we are growing our Engineering team.
We are building a cutting-edge AI SaaS product that will be a leading tool to be used within global human capital where the brand will be synonymous with names such as LinkedIn, Amazon, Apple, Indeed and Facebook.
You will be developing the main product suite, experimenting with emerging technologies and creating stunning user experiences.
- Contribute to the development of features from definition to deployment
- Be a pro-active contributor on product features, technical design sessions, planning, bug washing, etc with an opportunity to lead on features with experience
- Writing high quality software
- Deploying, running and supporting the services you build
We use a cutting edge tech stack, including: Node, React, Redux, React Native, Serverless, AWS (EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, Aurora), MongoDB, & Webpack. BUT – we are advocates of using the right tools for the right job.
We are committed to innovation through “Hack Days”, E-Learning, Lunch & Learning and Lightning Round Talks.
- React JS/Angular design & coding experience
- CSS essential and extensions languages e.g. SASS useful
- NodeJS and associated frameworks
- Experienced with browser frameworks tools such as plugins, extensions, notifications
- Being comfortable right across the stack
- Keen eye for testing, performance and tidy API’s
- Experience with server side technologies, frameworks and databases would be benefitial
- Cloud services and CI/CD experience a bonus
You will be part of a forward-thinking team within one the fastest growing tech start-ups globally.
Apart from being in this fast-paced environment some of the perks on offer are fantastic as well as a great location right in the centre of Cardiff!
The company offers shares, unlimited holidays, flexi-working time, healthcare, pension, and opportunities for training.
Salary banding is commensurate on experience levels.
You can apply for this role by emailing a CV to [email protected] we look forward to hearing from you.